Studio Art Desk:
Studio art desk is about a place where your kids actually grow and they learn to tackle thing s more beautifully. It is suitable for two siblings to read and write together. This desk can be helpful in their schooling period when they have to do their homework and coloring. Often a child forgets his belongings and places things randomly that may disturb his routine as well therefore a proper place to keep things is as necessary as any other thing. The desk is such a helpful thing in maintaining every stationery of the kid. There are various parts kind of blocks and boxes where a kid can place his books and other related stuff.
This desk is in fact a full package to present to your kid, where he can prove his skills in the best way. Here you can see boxes and cabins where a kid can keep his colors and brushes. A school-going kid needs a lot of things for his use and therefore a place too where he keeps all those things in a proper way. Thus this desk is a full package where he can keep everything in a perfectly organized way. Another big advantage of this desk is to present you aboard to color that may polish your kid’s ability of art. This desk can be proved best among those of little artists who have a keen interest in learning about art and designs.
- Roomy 13″ x 20″ (33 x 51 cm) work surface
- Large side pockets of the art desk are perfect for notebooks, coloring books, paper, and more
- Adjustable work surface where kids can fold down the board into an art desk or lift it up for an easel
- Includes one chair (seat height: 11″)
- Maximum child’s weight on chair: 75 lbs. (34 kg.) limit one child on the chair
- Removable supply cup for brushes, pencils, markers, and more
- Includes two large bins to hold art supplies such as paint, glue, scissors, and more
- Adult assembly required