1) Pinworms in Child:
First of all the question arises, wherefrom these pinworms arrive at the anal to make a kid disturb badly. I remember mothers always complaining about the crying of the child and not getting the reason. Sooner or later, these types of things attack a kid badly. These worms created itching in the kid. When a kid sleeps these worms go to the anus of the kids there to lay eggs of the females pinworms thus creating severe itching and redness. These are white transparent worms almost 1 and half-inch long, these are easily transmitted from one person to another.
2) Treatment of this infection:
How to get rid of this infection is the most important thing. Once a child is stuck with these problems he hardly gets over them. These worms are easily transferred from one kid to another. Whenever a kid meets another, he transfers through the touching and if they are paying then through toys as well. What actually happens is that kids itch their anus and they get the worm hidden in their nails thus they transfer it without having any idea about it. You can take various steps to get rid of it, such as wash your kid’s clothes and stuff daily. Try to change the trouser the kid is wearing at night. You can do some medications too, such as orally intake syrup. There is no use if kids are having long nails, these should be cut and trimmed.
3) Who get it most:
Kids of age 4-5 get it the most, or you can summarize them as pre-schoolers. Kids of this age transfer it too quickly when they meet their friends and thus these pinworms become hectic for all. You can take the kids to any doctor if you feel that kid is getting too disturbed.
- Wash hands and under fingernails frequently.
- Encourage children to avoid scratching their bare anal areas.
- • Pinworm eggs continue to be present (excreted) in the feces of an infected person for up to a week after the treatment, so precautions should be taken to prevent reinfection by washing hands thoroughly, especially under the nails.
- Bathe daily.
- Change and wash clothing and bedding frequently.